Research Poster-Chris Sare

Attached is my research poster for our final project. I worked on the benefits of becoming a level 4 trauma center over a critical access hospital. Our facility has been working on this for quite some time now. This was actually a tough topic to find much research on, not a lot of information out there on the research side of things as to the overall outcomes and such. Thanks for looking, it’s been a great semester.

Research Poster-Chris Sare

3 Responses

1. ardavis8 at |

What a great topic! I have worked 20 of my 25 yrs in a critical access hospital and I loved it and miss it! I can’t imagine what all it would take to make this transition, but what a difference it would make for the people of the community!

2. mmoore8 at |

Great topic, something I never thought about, but am very interested in after reading your poster. It would be a great advantage to those living in communities that are further away from larger hospitals. I like your nursing implications of increasing trust between transfers. There are some hospitals that we hear we are getting a direct admit from and just automatically anticipate issues before the patient arrives. Thank for sharing your information.