1. lrbollig at |

This subject is so scary and so real. You are right this is happening in Kansas. The cops have been called in our Walmart for suspicious people following shoppers with young children. You always think that it is not going to happen in your town but the truth is it is everywhere and in every town no matter how big or small it is.

2. cmsare at |

Great job on your poster, very informative and great information. This is such an important topic. I think that every hospital should provide and require classes on Human trafficking. I think we should all be trained correctly and regularly it would be so helpful to be able to know what to look for in these victims.

3. mmoore8 at |

Liked the look and flow of information on your poster. I think I was unclear on the research question, but from the information presented, I feel that you were asking if education was given to healthcare workers, would there be more trafficking victims identified in healthcare settings, as stated in your final nursing implications. Education does help and it should be done yearly, to keep it fresh on the mind. What a statistic that 88% of the victims interviewed were treated by healthcare workers! Sometimes I wonder if we are too over-worked to see the signs and explore more? Good topic, thanks for sharing.

4. aglakin at |

Great poster! Human trafficing is something that is going on right under our noses, even in small rural communities. My daughter and I were talking about this last night. She is 20 and we talked about how prevalent it is. We should be providing education starting at young ages to give them the tools they may need to prevent themselves from becoming victims. It is one of those things that is not openly discussed in most schools. What are your thoughts on schools providing education on human trafficing as well as other hot topics like physical/ sexual abuse?

5. vfndifon at |

I really appreciate your poster on human trafficking. It`s really scary to know how much of it is happening around us.Its one of those topics I did not hear much about in nursing or even as a nurse now. As you mentioned, healthcare workers definitely need to be educated on how to identify and address trafficking situations.

6. mmoney at |

Great job on your poster! I was easy to follow and information was presented in an organized manner. Thank you for choosing to do your presentation on this topic. Very important and a topic that we are not regularly educated on.