Unit D Concept Map – Tiffany Warren

https://www.plectica.com/maps/GL3E3EW55

I chose to do my plectica map on Guy Kawasaki’s video called The Art of the Start 2.0. Guy breaks down the steps that he believe is needed to be a successful startup company. Guy also references things that other successful did when they were a startup company, which helped me put this in perspective. I thought the concept of a MVVVP better than the MVP. I could make something viable but not valuable nor validating. Therefore, it would not be a good product to produce and try to get people interested in. I also, enjoyed the concept of making a Mantra instead of a mission statement. A mission can be long and boring but a Mantra is short and catchy.  In my map, I have listed the ten steps he suggests as a successful startup method.  Guy Kawasaki has written several books and has been a guest speaker many times. You can find these videos on Youtube.

Published by

Tiffany Warren

I am an older student with two adult daughters that are 23 and 19 years old. I am living with cancer but try to keep my spirits up and continue with my long-term goals. In five years, I will have thirty years of service with the company I work for now and plan on retiring at that time. I am attending college to help battle chemo brain. At times it does seem to help.