Mobile Gaming What is Our Future

My name is Tiffany Warren; I live in Tennessee. I am a non-traditional student, and my major is Information Networking and Telecommunications with an emphasis in Web Development and Mobile Application and considering Cybersecurity.

I enjoy playing games, and currently, one of my favorites is Pokemon Go.  This is more of an interactive game, and I would like to research to see if it helps get more people active.  I would like to create a mobile game at some point in the future. I would like it to be interactive and fun in the hopes of getting people moving. I am looking forward to learning more in this class.

My suggestion for a group name is: The RM Group

Published by

Tiffany Warren

I am an older student with two adult daughters that are 23 and 19 years old. I am living with cancer but try to keep my spirits up and continue with my long-term goals. In five years, I will have thirty years of service with the company I work for now and plan on retiring at that time. I am attending college to help battle chemo brain. At times it does seem to help.

One thought on “Mobile Gaming What is Our Future”

1. Hi, nice to meet you, Tiffany. We are the same major. I used to watch a lot of Pokemon Go in my childhood. But I am not good at play this game. I hope you have good semester.