Unit B Concept Map – Tiffany Warren

Concept Map: https://www.plectica.com/maps/546IYER0I

As a customer service representative for a large corporation for 24 years I found this unit very interesting. I know that I deliver happiness but that is not what my corporation wants they want me to handle each call in less then two minutes and in the process that used to me mine, that is not possible. My company decided that America is not enough we are now a global company and a lot of our processes have been given to the India office and I had to train them to do my job. It is sad to see my process go and to watch India make matters worse. So, now all I do is make and take phone calls all day. There is no team building any more because of Covid, we are mostly working from home except in a few areas where it is impossible. Pre-covid we were allowed to have a team lunch once a quarter for an hour and half if we were current on our process. Our vision is to be one team globally, but we are not. If I lived near Zappos, I may apply for job!

Please see map for more insights and see the video that meant the most to me.

Published by

Tiffany Warren

I am an older student with two adult daughters that are 23 and 19 years old. I am living with cancer but try to keep my spirits up and continue with my long-term goals. In five years, I will have thirty years of service with the company I work for now and plan on retiring at that time. I am attending college to help battle chemo brain. At times it does seem to help.

One thought on “Unit B Concept Map – Tiffany Warren”

1. Team building can be done through zoom meetings which is what we have done when collaborating on projects. In our office our EHR Software company has their main support in India and it is a mess. It has made their product worse and is very difficult to work through issues we may be having with our EMR. Their office in India is not on the same page and does not know what is going on half the time.