One Response

1. SUSANNE Reber at |

An investigative podcast really is using the techniques of investigative journalism to help bring fact based journalims to the podcast world. So on Reveal or Verified the shows I created, the main fuel of the shows are deeply reported stories, but we use the story telling of a podcast documentary to tell the stories in ways that make them more understandable to the audience.
    I’m super motivated to do this job because I’m always trying to find the largest posssible audience for these important stories that we spend months sometimes years uncovering for the public. And the audiences are wanting to hear these stories in streaming platforms like video and podcasting.
    As an Executive Producer my job is to “land” the show, help craft the overall vision for a podcast series, find the team, help them do their best work and benefit from the creative energies of a team, which can be smaller or bigger depending on the budget.
    The pandemic has for sure affected how we work but we have been doing remote work for a long time across timezones so it was not all that much different. We would have preferred the in person access of our sources and that is the biggest problem with the current situation.
    Im looking forward to discussing this more in our group. Talk to you soon
    Susanne

Reply