Remember the Story Record!

I tried to grade the 1st beat story, but I fear the grades I did enter were lower than you deserved. For many of you, I just put in zeroes. But, that has nothing to do with the quality of your stories! 

In order to grade your submissions correctly, I need to know how many reviews it got and whether it was published. I can get that information in the Story Record.

Make a copy of the record for each of your beat stories. Include a link to your record at the bottom of your beat story post or as a comment on your post. Be sure the record is accessible to anyone in the FHSU.edu domain or just invite me at gmloggins@mail.fhsu.edu to see the record.

Make sure you get this for the 2nd beat story so it is graded correctly the first time. For the 1st beat story, it might be a good idea to email me so I know the record is available. We have individual meetings this coming module, so I will try to get to that if I have it a day or two before we meet.

Also, the rubric (see assignment post) is open to rewrites. That means if you keep working on any beat story and it remains timely, you can improve a grade. If you do, be sure to email me (for the regrade) AND Nick and/or Russell so they can add your final draft to TMN when it’s ready.