1. Jace Armstrong Armstrong at |

Amanda, I really enjoyed listening to the inside scoop on how things work behind the scenes at the jails in our area. As well as the recent innovations with streaming court hearings on YouTube. My first question for you is if you were from the Hays area, and if you ever saw your self in your current position? I know there are a lot of people from the Hays area who love living here so much that love to continue living here after receiving their education. I also wondered if you ever had aspirations to serve a larger community like in Kansas City or Denver?

Reply
  2. Jeanne at |

The answer to my question in class was really thought-provoking to me. What kind of positions to those currently in a magistrate are available to them in the future? I also wonder if there’s something you would change about the relationship between the court system and journalists?

Reply
  3. jpumphrey at |

Hello Amanda, I want to thank you for taking the time to speak with us and I must say it was interesting to hear about what you do and what goes on with your job. My first question is how long have you been a court administrator?
    My second question is what are the steps you have to take in order to become a court administrator?

Reply