KT10 Donnie MacLeod: Hospital Administrator Structure of Knowledge

In this assignment I was tasked with breaking up the job of a hospital administrator and/or CEO into separate parts to better understand the position. What I hope to do next is better understand the separate topics and facts making up the position so that I can be an effective administrator in the future.

https://www.plectica.com/maps/KMDEDF68V

4 Replies to “KT10 Donnie MacLeod: Hospital Administrator Structure of Knowledge”

1. Hi Donnie
    Nice post, I especially liked the questions you used for interviewing the CEO, I had attempted a similar format but my CEO would not stick to the questions i had and wanted to advertise for the hospital as a whole so i ended up with this part.

2. Hey Donnie, I am so glad you are using this assignment for your career development. I hope you are able to learn more about your desired topics as well. I am sure you will make a great administrator or CEO one day. Thanks for sharing.

3. Thank you for your kind words! Unfortunately I still haven’t heard anything back from either administrator I emailed.

4. Hello Donnie,

I believe you have put together a very good assignment here. I always think it is very interesting to learn about positions that we are really interested in. Being able to really dig into these positions allow us to understand more and more about what we want to do post graduation. Overall a great post from your assignment. Good luck in your future endeavors.