KT6 Brandi Dixon

What: I have identified one overarching problem : Quality Improvement Efforts

So what: I have came up with an 8 step plan to assist with solving this overarching issue.

Now What: The implementation of this plan will need to be enforced in order to ensure the progress of Quality improvement for Lakeview Health Systems.

https://www.plectica.com/maps/IDNO62ORL

3 Replies to “KT6 Brandi Dixon”

1. Hey Brandi, great work! I totally agree that quality improvement efforts are at the root of the health system’s problems. I listed quality assurance as my top problem. I agree that if there is no quality assurance/ improvement efforts, problems will ensue.

2. Completely agree that quality improvement is a problem but disagree that it the main problem that links all issues, I think lack of accountability and procrastination are key problems leading to the demise of this institution.

3. The upper level manager over my department where I work (PT in a hospital) is really big on quality improvement. She calls it PI (Performance Improvement). We set one for each individual department every year and the goal is to have it completed at the end of the year. It helps a lot to have a set goal throughout the year to work on.