Assignment #4_Plectica_KSmith

For this assignment we were asked to give feedback by answering questions.  The questions were based on what we think of this class, how it’s being taught, and the programs and strategies used to complete maps and posts.

Plectica: https://www.plectica.com/maps/RMMCZRK4H

1. erickwatts at |

Kelly,
    Great job on your feedback map! After reading your map, I feel that I was in the same boat as you when first starting this class. It’s very new and different and it did feel somewhat overwhelming. Your maps are looking great!

Reply
  2. Jamie Schwandt at |

Kelly,
    Fantastic job! I am glad your daughter convinced you to continue. I really enjoyed your concluding remark,

“When I first logged on and started to prepare for this class, I was very overwhelmed, and sometimes still feel that way. There are many different things and webites/programs to get to know and use along with book work. I did contemplate dropping, but my college age daughter has been a huge support along with you and the being able to see other’s work. I really appreciate your feedback as I do not feel confident in several areas of this class. For me, I would have preferred learning one or two of the learning tools instead of a handful of them. I would like to truly understand what I’m working with and feel that I’m only grasping bits and pieces. Thank you again for being open to feedback and giving it.”

Reply
  3. Brandon Hardwick at |

I totally agree with you in regards to having to learn all the programs. I feel I’m learning just enough to accomplish the assignment. This is especially true with Tableau.

Reply