Yonker KT1

Plectica Map Link

NFCC Survey Link

What is your name? Abby Yonker

Are you a graduate student? No, I am a senior majoring in HHP

Why did you enroll in this class? I enrolled in HHP340 because it is part of the requirement for graduation.

Have you heard of my class or teaching methodologies? No, I have not.

What are your initial thoughts? I am pretty confused, but also really interested to see how this course ends up being. I think it will just be something that takes getting used to and once I pick up on the swing of things and how things work/what needs to be done I think it will be really interesting.

What are your expectations for this course? I don’t have much in terms of expectations for this course, other than I expect to be kept on my toes with everything. This will not be a typical class and that’s intriguing to me.

Did you sign up for the FHSU promo free Plectica account? Yep!

Did you join the SL Facebook Group? Yes

5 thoughts on “Yonker KT1

1. Hi Abby, congratulations on your engagement! Know that you are not the only confused one- but your map and post looks great! I am also majoring in HHP, and am excited/ready to see how this course plays out. Good luck.

2. Congrats on your engagement and for being the first one to do your map! How is the wedding planning? It can be so exhausting! My husband and I have been married for 3.5 years now!
    Doesn’t this class seem interesting? I was extremely nervous at first, but the more I play around with the Plectica, the more positive I am becoming. Good luck to you this semester!

3. You’re an inspiration girl! First post and knocking it out of the park! Is the Concussion Clinic part of a health system out there or a stand alone? I’m sure you are already tired of hearing about the Aaron Hernandez stuff, and I’m not condoning any behavior, but I’ve been fascinated by some of the studies and research coming out on concussions. Between athletes, service members and trauma patients, I really think that the effects of concussions is sorely underrepresented in healthcare.
    And congrats on the upcoming wedding…Abilene is a cute town with beautiful sunsets, but no mountains! 🙂

4. Hi Abby! I, too, live in Colorado! Small world. Concussion clinic sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing your input and experiences throughout this course. Congratulations on the engagement and Good luck on the wedding planning!