KT8 Katie Dailey

https://www.plectica.com/maps/5A8FCVAHC

Thank you for checking in on our opinions and how we feel this course is going. I appreciate the consideration of our feedback. I hope this is not construed as too harsh, because I appreciate your flexibility and kindness. There are some things in this course that I find unnecessarily difficult, such as the constant toggle between learning systems.

3 Replies to “KT8 Katie Dailey”

1. Hey Katie,
    I agree with a lot of your opinions. I think narrowing down all of the different websites for this class would be helpful as well. I also agree that I don’t feel like we have learned a ton about healthcare administration itself but more so how to think in a different sense. Which could certainly be useful in an administration position.

Great thoughts!

2. Katie,
    At first I was very intimidated by plectica. Now, I feel that is user friendly (at least to me). You posted an open, honest review of the class. I never used it until now, actually I hasn’t even heard of it until now. While powerpoint is more mainstream, I can see plectica becoming popular in the future, especially if it is tied to education.

3. Hello Katie,
    I tend to agree with you on your answer to question 9. I too watch the How-To videos, but also like that the PDF format is uploaded as well. For me, when trying to watch the videos it can be difficult with 4 kiddos running around. Having the PDF as well allows me to go back and read through missed items without having to fumble through the video to find what was missed.

I really enjoyed reading through your answers and believe you put some good thought and content into them.