KT 2 MIKAELA SMITH

https://www.plectica.com/maps/FGD7P5BNK/edit/TTINQ8ZE7

WHAT: Dive deep into the healthcare system, CAS, and VMCL to understand the foundation concepts of healthcare administration and how it has evolved and can further evolve. This first KT is to dip our toes into the concepts of SL since most probably have never heard of this type of learning prior to this course.

SO WHAT: This week will be the foundation we build on throughout the semester while adapting SL to our lives and learning. Grasping the concepts of how the healthcare system is currently structured along with how it has been previously structured is important to move forward to learn about healthcare administration.

NOW WHAT: Having this foundation will provide us with the ability to look at our organizations more in-depth and possibly bring new concepts to leadership and administration. Throughout the course, keeping these concepts in the back of our minds will set us up for success later on as we apply SL to our professional development.

2 Replies to “KT 2 MIKAELA SMITH”

1. I really like your KT, it is easy to follow and well planned out. I think also, that this class will help us in our careers in how we evaluate everything. It makes you stop and question the what questions too.

2. Hi Mikaela
    Very nice KT, i think you are absolutely right, SL learning is something else but i wouldn’t jump to any conclusions that it is better than traditional learning. I think we have to complete this course to tell but so far it is looking like a substitute if you want to learn some things on the go without delving into too much detail. I was frustrated at first when i saw the first KT and the plectica map. I like things to be organized and available in one resource and i was hoping to learn about Health Administration in the usual way. Anyway it’s not that bad but i would not like to have this for all courses.