5 thoughts on “EM3 Justin Faurot

1. The way you chose to organize your map is much different than everyone else and I think it looks great. I’m interested in reading your article after seeing the topic you chose. Great job on this assignment.

2. Great job! I love that you made it different (you earned some extra credit for that!). Are you writing a blog? If so, I will put you in contact with Dave Snowden (creator of the Cynefin framework).

• Thank you for that. I have not yet decided what I want to do, but i think i am leaning towards doing a blog.

3. Childhood obesity is a huge topic. Portion sizes have grown, hormones are added to food, meals at school are larger, fast food restaurants are everywhere, and mood/emotional disorders are more common. Fact is… people eat their emotions. Society has an unhealthy relationship with food unfortunately and it starts with children. Great job setting this up. I like that you made it unconventional.

4. Very interesting layout! Most people choose to go along the same route so I appreciate being able to see how your brain chooses to organize information differently!