6 thoughts on “KT2 Gaylia Harrell

1. Thank you. I still have difficulty placing the Plectica link to my post. I tried the permalink method and the link did not appear, so I just typed it in. There is certainly a big learning curve to this method.

2. I am learning slowly this Plectica thing as well. Your map is very well organized and lines up with how my brain likes to see and interpret things. Looks great!

• Thank you. I like organization too. I found it difficult to follow, and answer online, the required questions placed in the instructor’s plectica map. I always felt like I was missing something or a question. So, I just copied and pasted the instructions and questions into a traditional word document, answered the questions, and then pasted my answers into my own map. Guess I am old school, but it works for me.

3. Great job! I agree with this remark:
    *Hence… SL is an open system
    “I personally think that the Open Systems and Resource Dependence Theories offers the most useful advice because it allows for flexibility within an organization. Flexibility allows an organization to more easily adapt to change, and change in the environment is always inevitable.”

4. I did the same thing as you. I copy and paste the questions into a word document and then I answer them. Then I will copy and paste them to my map. This helps keep things organized and a little less difficult. Your map is easy to follow. The color helps organize it. Great map!