Implementation

Project education was implemented on Monday. On Friday an email with what to send and the educational handouts was attached for easy use.  My clinical champion sent it out on Monday. The education discussed teaching the parents to track patients immunizations to help the parents have a better understanding of the immunization schedule and what is needed when. This will allow parents to have a better understanding and know when they need to come back in.

The providers seem very appreciative of the information and are very excited for new information.

6 thoughts on “Implementation”

1. Hi Violet
    You are moving! It sounds like the staff is very receptive; which will continue to help the project move along. Your data will be valuable in this project.
    Kay

1. Kay-

I really hope that the data and education will show the importance of educating the provider and the quick information for patients will enable them to review the information.

2. Have you had to change any of your education to adjust to the population?
    I love how so much of our projects have solely to do with education. It’s a great time of year to launch a project about immunizations. I’ve had so many conversations about vaccines these past few weeks and with the beginning of flu season. It’d be nice to have more than just my memory to prompt those conversations.

3. You mentioned you are doing this weekly. Will you have enough information to send each week without being repetitious?