Initial Approach and Concerns and Project Concerns:

My project focuses on increasing immunization rates within a given populace at a local clinic. In order to implement this my first step is to educate the providers and staff at the clinic of  on the available research information and project methodology that I plan to implement at the clinic with a goal of improving immunization rates. This inital implementation phase went well, with discussion and questions from the staff and providers.

Since this is my first clinical research project I am naturally hesitant as to whether my approach and methodology are appropriate. It is my hope that my passion for the project coupled with humility and open communication will allow me to move past any obstacles. I also hope to leverage the experience of the faculty, providers and staff when possible to overcome any challenges presented.

One thought on “Initial Approach and Concerns and Project Concerns:”

1. You have an excellent knowledge base with immunizations Violet. Do not be concerned that obstacles will be a problem. I think you have a great project and your passion for immunization will help alleviate any doubts you may have in respects to your approach and methodology. You have a great ability to communicate and your willingness to have an open communication line will help you complete your project. Good luck.