In-Class Overview of Module 3

Looks like most folks are a little behind on the first beat story. I caught up with some of you in Zoom this morning. Many of you said you would grab an appointment to chat later. You are also welcome to catch up with Nick and Russell if you’d prefer. Jeanne asked us for some input yesterday, and it worked really well for her article. I encourage you to take a look!

Like all of our recordings, the meeting is up in our VidGrid folder, and its at the bottom of this post. If you are a virtual student, I strongly encourage you to take a look. Use replies to let me know if you have additional questions or if the video clarifies anything in particular. Or, just reach out to me so I know how the class is going for you, personally.

You can reach me,

• By email: gmloggins@fhsu.edu
  • Phone: 785-628-4018
  • By Appointment: https://calendly.com/gmloggins
  • Or, use email to suggest a time to talk that works for you.

We spent most of class reviewing what you should expect in our 3rd Module. All due dates and preliminary rubrics are in My Grades in Bb and you can see the name of each assignment and when it is due in the Deadline area of Bb, which is also the first page when you go to our course.

An overview of the 3rd module is now available here in your learning community. It has a link to the folder with all of the Knowledge Paper (KP) materials for you to review as you are assigned each stage of that assignment. However, most need small updates. I’ll finalize the KP draft instructions soon. But, in the meantime, just reach out if you have any questions.