Blog Post 1- Introduction Chris Pemberton

My name is Christopher (Chris) Pemberton and I live in “Rocket City” Huntsville, Alabama. I do have ties to Kansas as my mother was born and raised in Topeka and I was born there as well.  I still have plenty of family in the Topeka area but I myself was raised in Cincinnati, Ohio and continued to live there until 2012 when we moved south. I am 43 years old with five children and two dogs. The wife and I just celebrated our 21st anniversary two weeks ago. I am an Informatics major and a Senior at FHSU as well as a Transportation Supervisor for US Xpress trucking company where my job is to hire drivers to deliver freight to Target stores in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Georgia, and the Florida panhandle.

As far as news goes on the daily I always look at three national news outlets ( Fox News, CNN and CBS News) and compare them for integrity. Daily I go to Fox News and look at how obviously hard they promote a right wing agenda. Then I look at CNN and see how they push a left wing agenda and between the two it is if we loyal followers of each live in completely different countries. When I look at CBS news I do not see the obvious push of any political agenda I see news with integrity. My goal is to post news updates that simply report the news and help bring back integrity to the news landscape.

See the source image